Order form for new CD

The St. Philip Neri Singers
The St. Philip Neri Singers are a semi-professional choir and one of the leading exponents of Catholic liturgical music in the North West of England. Their repertoire includes 16th century polyphony, Viennese orchestral Masses as well as modern choral pieces and plainchant. They are regular visitors to All Saints Church where they often sing for the First Saturday Mass in honour of Our Blessed Lady. In May 2013 they will be making a singing pilgrimage to Rome where they will be singing in St. Peter’s Basilica and in other of Rome’s beautiful churches.

All Saints Church, Barton upon Irwell, Manchester
An E.W. Pugin masterpiece!
All Saints Church is a Grade 1 listed building and is described as E.W. Pugin’s most lavish church. Pevsner called it ‘Pugin’s masterwork’. It was built between 1865 and 1868 to serve as a parish church and as a memorial to the late Sir Humphrey and Lady Annette de Trafford. Lady Annette was the daughter of the Earl of Shrewsbury who recommended E.W. Pugin as architect. The site and building costs were the gift of the De Trafford Family. All Saints now belongs to the Order of Friars Minor Conventual.

Proceeds from the sale of this CD will go towards the restoration of
All Saints Church and the St. Philip Neri Singers’ “Rome Tour” in May 2013
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
ORDER FORM
If you wish to purchase copies of the CD ‘O Quam Gloriosum’ please fill in details below giving number of copies required and full postal address. Please enclose remittance of £10 plus £1.50 for postage and packing. Please make cheques payable to: The St. Philip Neri Singers

NAME …………………………..………………..

ADDRESS………………………….……………….

………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………….

Email address ……………………………………

Either post to: THE ST. PHILIP NERI SINGERS,
17, Torkington Road, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 4PR

or Email: stphilipnerisingers@yahoo.co.uk